The brake system is one of the most important safety systems in your vehicle. Keeping up with brake repairs and maintenance is critical to your safety on the road. The brake system is comprised of many components including brake pads, cylinders, drums and rotors. These components all endure wear and tear with miles driven and will need replacement and maintenance at some point. But if you are diligent with your brake system maintenance you can hopefully prevent the need for major repairs. As part of Milex's safety check we will inspect your brake system for any needed maintenance or repairs. Maintenance may include flushing and filling of the brake hydraulic system and brake pad replacement. Repairs may include replacement of hoses or rotors.
If you notice any of the following symptoms with your brake system bring your vehicle into Milex Complete Auto Care for our signature Brake Inspection and Service.
- Vehicle is pulling to one side while applying the brake
- Brake pedal vibrates when applying the brake
- Brake pedal feels "spongy"
- Noise or squeaking when applying the brake
- Frequent need to add brake fluid to the master cylinder
Our Brake Inspection and Service includes:
- Visually inspect hydraulic system for leaks and condition
- Remove all wheels and inspect brake linings
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination
- Inspect master cylinder and cap
- Inspect hydraulic lines and hoses
- Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders
- Inspect and measure rotors and drums
- Road test vehicle for proper brake operation
- Give written estimate for needed repairs
We love to hear from our customers, your feedback is very important to us!
You can also reach out to us through our contact page HERE.
|Weekdays||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 2:00pm|